Carnival Breeze Question

normanb

Does anyone know which side of the ship will be the non-smoking side (for the public areas)? When we were on the Carnival Dream a couple of years ago our cabin was on the left side of deck 6, mid-ship. We were right above the outdoor smoking section of the Ocean Plaza. It was difficult to use our balcony without smelling all of the smoke.

From Carnival website:

Smoking (including cigars) will be permitted in designated exterior open deck areas (starboard side) of all our ships.

right hand side of the ship..

port and left have the same amount of letters..so it will be on the right hand side of the ship.. Hope that helps

cheers

Thanks for responding. I couldn't find that info on the web site. We were on the Dream in 2010 and people were smoking outside the Ocean Plaza on the port side, right below us. I'm glad to see the side was switched.

Thanks for responding. I couldn't find that info on the web site. We were on the Dream in 2010 and people were smoking outside the Ocean Plaza on the port side, right below us. I'm glad to see the side was switched.

That may not be the case. We just got off the Magic Sunday and smoking was permitted on the port side of the open areas of the Lido Deck and the port side of the Lanai on Deck 5...

Here's an excerpt from our Fun Times...

smokingareasmagic.jpg

:)

Thanks Mach, that's what I was afraid of. The port side of the Lani was the smoking section of the Dream two years ago. Next year we could only get cabins on the left side of deck 6, all of the ones on the right side in our category were taken.

Archived