Parking In Port Canaveral

timotht73

Just saw a nice park and ride at Port Canaveral. Stopped in to talk to the folks at Park N Cruise. $6.99/Day parking sure beats the $15/Day that the port charges. Info from their business card - www.parkcruise.com phone 321-454-2500.

Other than their distance from the port I have not heard any bad reviews.

I saw the sign for this park and cruise off of highway 528 before i got to the port for my cruise on the monarch of the seas. Their sign said $6.99/day the port is charging $15/day. I drove back and i'm going to try it. Ill post a review when i get back

I saw the sign for this park and cruise off of highway 528 before i got to the port for my cruise on the monarch of the seas. Their sign said $6.99/day the port is charging $15/day. I drove back and i'm going to try it. Ill post a review when i get back

It seems if you reserve online they take 10% off.

Please let us know.

Look forward to hearing what you think. Shirley over on the Port Canaveral thread wasn't impressed with the facility but didn't say why. Be good to hear what a user has to say.

Some pics of the lot/facilities would be nice too...Covered? Security? Lighting?

Otherwise sounds like a great deal for those of us who drive to port.

Google it and do a satelitte view. Unless they have put up a fence and paved since the pictures were taken, definitely not a place I would leave my car.

Google it and do a satelitte view. Unless they have put up a fence and paved since the pictures were taken, definitely not a place I would leave my car.

Yeah, I did that. Thought the sat pic might be out dated. That's why I asked. They're obviously not using the SeaRey boat factory lot. And I certianly wouldn't leave my car in an open dirt lot.

I tried this park and ride on my cruise on the Monarch of the Seas this past Monday to Friday. Overall I had a great experience. The price was cheap $6.99/day. Their parking facilities looked pretty good to me, it was fenced all the way around and I saw some big lights out on the front of their property. Also there is a HUGE digital billboard on the property that must light the whole place up at night. It took about 5 minutes to get to the ship and there was really no wait on the return on friday - maybe 5 minutes. I would definitely recommend them to save alot of money on parking. I took some pictures but im not sure how to post them on here.

Just saw a nice park and ride at Port Canaveral. Stopped in to talk to the folks at Park N Cruise. $6.99/Day parking sure beats the $15/Day that the port charges. Info from their business card - www.parkcruise.com phone 321-454-2500.

Thanks for the info---less than half the cost of what the port charges......another DOD for me:D:D

Would love to hear more about this. How did you get from parking facility to the port? And how much was it?

When you got back after the cruise how long did you have to wait to get a cab? (assuming you used a cab)

I tried this park and ride on my cruise on the Monarch of the Seas this past Monday to Friday. Overall I had a great experience. The price was cheap $6.99/day. Their parking facilities looked pretty good to me, it was fenced all the way around and I saw some big lights out on the front of their property. Also there is a HUGE digital billboard on the property that must light the whole place up at night. It took about 5 minutes to get to the ship and there was really no wait on the return on friday - maybe 5 minutes. I would definitely recommend them to save alot of money on parking. I took some pictures but im not sure how to post them on here.

gonaonacruise...you need to set up an account on flickr or some other shotosharing site. Upload your pictures there. You'll also see little links toshare pictures. Find the one for posting on forums. highlight it copy then click on the "postcard" icon in the tool bar for editing replies on this thread, and paste in the box. Your picture appears.

Also ways to link to th ephoto.

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
We are driving down in September, I also would be interested in this. Half the price is certainly and incentive for me to try it.

We used them for our April 2nd NCL Sun cruise, and it went smoothly. Easy to get to, they dropped us right at the terminal with our luggage for it to go on board, they picked us up right at the terminal (off to the right where the buses pick up)

It's not staffed 24 hours a day, but it is lit, and they police patrol there often is what they said. We had 0 problems. In fact, I had parked next to someone with a shiny red mustang, that had covered it with a canvas cover, and it had blown off, and they recovered and re-tied it for him.

If I cruise out of Canaveral again, I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

OK HERE IS THE LATEST ON A "NEW PARK & CRUISE HERE IN CAPE CANAVERAL"

I just received this information and now at least you have 2 choices as to where you may want to park your vehicle.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Shirley

Please be aware that as of Monday April 18, 2011, the Radisson will be selling non hotel guest parking and shuttle to the Port. The cost of this will be $6.99 Daily. We believe this will be a great alternative to the Ports charge of $15 per day, for the folks that live locally and are cruising.

JOE PANACKIA

GENERAL MANAGER

RADISSON RESORT AT THE PORT

DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS - BAUGHER HOSPITALITY GROUP

PH 321.868.6560

FX 321.868.0064

JPanackia@RadissonPort.com

http://www.radisson.com/capecanaveralfl

OK HERE IS THE LATEST ON A "NEW PARK & CRUISE HERE IN CAPE CANAVERAL"

I just received this information and now at least you have 2 choices as to where you may want to park your vehicle.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Shirley

Please be aware that as of Monday April 18, 2011, the Radisson will be selling non hotel guest parking and shuttle to the Port. The cost of this will be $6.99 Daily. We believe this will be a great alternative to the Ports charge of $15 per day, for the folks that live locally and are cruising.

I only hope he gives overnight stay customers priority shuttle times. We decided to stay there for our June cruise based on what we've read here. The only thing that bothers me are the reviews that describe the chaos in the morning waiting for the shuttle to the port.

Can someone describe their return experience? Did you have to wait long for the shuttle? Does everyone line up at a certain spot? We have a group of 12 and my concern is having to split up.

Thanks, this is very helpful info. We live about 45 minutes from the port and were wondering whether to pay $15 per day to park our car or see if we could find someone to drive us over. I think we'll give Park n Cruise a try.

Archived