Elite Beverage Vouchers

Kim

Can anyone please tell me how this will work?

I received an email from Celebrity stating that

"each night you will receive 3 Elite Beverage vouchers and the days and hours of your Captains Club Lounge will remain the same, so you'll be sure to find fellow Elites out enjoying their social hour in the various venues. Your menu choices for your Elite social hour remain the same as well"

~Since we are both Elite members will we both receive 3 vouchers per evening?

~Does this mean there will be certain lounges we can use these in other than just the Sky lounge?

~I'm assuming they can only be used during the same hours which are........?

~What is the menu choices?

Thanks for any help.

"each night you will receive 3 Elite Beverage vouchers and the days and hours of your Captains Club Lounge will remain the same, so you'll be sure to find fellow Elites out enjoying their social hour in the various venues. Your menu choices for your Elite social hour remain the same as well"

Yes

~Does this mean there will be certain lounges we can use these in other than just the Sky lounge?

Yes

5-7 p.m.

Same as what you would have gotten had the event be held in the Sky Observation Lounge or in Michael's Club. There will be a beer or two to choose from, red and white wine, martini, kir royale, cosmo, mixed drinks, soft drinks, sparkling wine, and a few others.

Can anyone please tell me how this will work?

I received an email from Celebrity stating that

Thanks for any help.

Can you tell us what cruise this is for?

Based on your sig, looks like Eclipse on Jan 12. Would love it if they moved to this option permanently.

Judy

Can you tell us what cruise this is for?

Based on your sig, looks like Eclipse on Jan 12. Would love it if they moved to this option permanently.

Judy

Same here

There's another thread on here saying someone on the Jan 26th sailing has had the same email.

We're on the 23rd Feb sailing and I have my fingers firmly crossed that the voucher system is in place then :)

Yes, it is the Eclipse sailing on January 12th. As someone who has never used these vouchers or been to the lounge for the Elite cocktails, I'm wondering why do you prefer vouchers? Is it because of the freedom of being able to go to other lounges? Are these vouchers delivered to our cabin daily?

This is the first I have seen this...

Is this for all Celebrity ships or just some?

We're sailing a week from today on the Summit and I haven't received an email!

Only when there are a lot of Elites onboard. Can't fit em all in any venue.

I assume that this means that if I am traveling with someone not an Elite member, I get 3 vouchers and they will get none. Two weeks ago on the Silhouette there were 4 of us (two cabins), one of the four was not Elite but we were all allowed in the Elite lounge since the rule was Elite members and their cabin-mate. Will this change? Will they no longer be allowed in the Elite lounge?

I have not read or received anything telling us of this on our upcoming Eclipse cruise, I really don't care what they do, just tell us before final payment (if we really have an issue we can change or cancel) and please be consistent.

Yes, it is the Eclipse sailing on January 12th. As someone who has never used these vouchers or been to the lounge for the Elite cocktails, I'm wondering why do you prefer vouchers? Is it because of the freedom of being able to go to other lounges? Are these vouchers delivered to our cabin daily?

On a recent cruise, we had a mixed drink before dinner abd took a double glass of cabernet into dinner. Nice.

I assume that this means that if I am traveling with someone not an Elite member, I get 3 vouchers and they will get none. Two weeks ago on the Silhouette there were 4 of us (two cabins), one of the four was not Elite but we were all allowed in the Elite lounge since the rule was Elite members and their cabin-mate. Will this change? Will they no longer be allowed in the Elite lounge?

I have not read or received anything telling us of this on our upcoming Eclipse cruise, I really don't care what they do, just tell us before final payment (if we really have an issue we can change or cancel) and please be consistent.

There is no assigned Elite Lounge under the voucher system. Anyone might go to the included venues;however, only Elites receive coupons. One flaw in the system in the view of many is that no one checks to verify if the one using the coupon is Elite. Unlike the standard system where you must leave drinks in the lounge when you leave,you can take your drink with you. Many people took advantage of this by getting a glass of wine to take to dinner. On Silhouette TA many, including me, would hand in some remaining coupons and take unopened cans of soda.

we had the coupons on the Relection TA. I loved them!!!! As others have said, the choices were the same as far as what you could order. DH and I were each given 3 coupons. They were on our bed each night by 4PM. We dressed for dinner and went down to the bar just outside the MDR each evening about 5:30-5:45. We each enjoyed a coctail and then took either wine or soda or both into dinner. How great!!! I do admit that often the bar was very crowded and we had no seats but since dinner was at 6, it really wasn't a problem. If they continue the vouchers, I hope X will not restrict taking the drinks into the MDR.:)

There is no assigned Elite Lounge under the voucher system. Anyone might go to the included venues;however, only Elites receive coupons. One flaw in the system in the view of many is that no one checks to verify if the one using the coupon is Elite. Unlike the standard system where you must leave drinks in the lounge when you leave,you can take your drink with you. Many people took advantage of this by getting a glass of wine to take to dinner. On Silhouette TA many, including me, would hand in some remaining coupons and take unopened cans of soda.

Hello Mr. O. They are suppose to check your SeaPass which does no insure non Elites will not be served, but does reduce the chances. Enjoy CS, too short cruises us. ~ Ric

Archived