Cabin 6143 or 6144 on Summit

Spf12

Has anyone stayed in either cabin?The ship diagram portrays them both as larger than the standard1A cabins.I know that the balconies are larger.

TMD

TMD,

We were in 6143 on our last cruise and its a great cabin. I guess it is about 2 feet wider than the other 1-A's. The balcony has teak flooring like the suites around you and it is very quite in that area of the ship. Have heard of some people getting things from the Butler, but I didn't try to bring up the subject of some of the goodies that he brings around especially in the P.M., about 4 P.M. You are lucky if these cabins are availabe since they sell out about as quick as the aft cabins. Have a good cruise.

Don

Don'

Thanks for your response.I was lucky this AM ;cabin 6143 became available and i was lucky enough to transfer from a std 1A CABIN TO #6143 ON THE 1/7/2005 CRUISE ON THE Summit.Thanks again.

TMD

TMD,

Had friends stay in that same cabin & DID ask the butler if he would be available to them for a nice gratuity. He said he had no problem with it but had to check with the head housekeeper & he agreed, so they had complete butler service on their 11 night cruise. They tipped the requested Butler amount plus something EXTRA!!

Just a thought for you! icon_biggrin.gif

Rosie

E-mail me <a href="mailto:JNLROSE@AOL.COM">here</a href>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

Thats great news about 6143/44. We have 6144 for the 11 day western starting on 12/27/04. Not sure if we want the butler, but sure do love the aft part of the ships.

How much sun is hits the veranda since it is a little deeper? Glad to hear that its also quiet.

Alan & Judy

WDW - 91, 99, 02

DCL - 99, 00, 01, 02

Summit - 1/04, 12/04

The sun really depends on which direction you're travelling & what time of day it is! I know this sounds obscure---but think about it---the ship is always moving, so your room is also always changing positions! You will see many different conditions on your balcony!

Rosie

E-mail me <a href="mailto:JNLROSE@AOL.COM">here</a href>

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;11;26;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

CELEBRITY MERCURY HERE I COME!!!

• 1 month later...

Had 6144 on March Summit this year. Father, Daughter, Grandaughter all in one cabin. Had sufficient room for all three of us. We were on 11 day western. Father and Daughter have sailed 20 cruises since 1993. This was a first for Grandaughter (16 years old). The veranda was larger than most as it was near the back of the ship on port side. Two chairs, table, two lounges (padded) and small table. We were very comfortable. This was second trip on Summit as we had sailed her in October 2003 on 10 day eastern route. Would not hesitate to go again anytime.

Archived