Baggage Storage at FLL..Anyone Use?

mira577

Hello everyone!

This weekend we are going on the Constellation and upon our return to Florida, I am looking into the service of Baggage Storage/Check at the Fort Lauderdale Airport. Has anyone used this service or have any insight about it?

We are disembarking early AM but our flight isn't until 9pm. Some family is coming to visit with us, but we're a large family so we'll have way more bags than will fit in a car.

I am hoping Celebrity will offer the Luggage Valet service where we can check our bags through the ship, they take them the night before we head home & we don't see them again until our final destination airport. I've called Celebrity & the Captains Club but they won't confirm this service is available until we get onboard. I'd like to have the FLL baggage check as a backup plan (if it works & of anyone has info about it!)

Thank you SO much :) Happy sailing to everyone!

We used the luggage storage at FLL after our Solstice cruise last year. It was in a secured area with an attendant, but we had to be back to claim our luggage by 5 pm as they closed shortly after that for the night. I think we paid about $10-$15 to store 2 bags and carry-ons per couple.

Archived