Bottomless Bubbles Card

Andie272

I tried posting this on an old thread on the topic, but got no response. Sorry to start another thread on the topic.

I have another question about the soda card. My DD is not a big soda drinker, however she likes to get a few mocktails and shirley temples and smoothies here and there..it makes her feel special :p

So my question, does the soda card include virgin DoD's and Smoothies? If it does, it seems to be that anything over 1 day would make the card worth it, but it is doesn't she would need to drink 3 sodas or Shirley temples a day to break even...is my math correct? (or at least in the ballpark)

Hey Andie! Bottomless bubbles covers soda and juice, as well as Shirley Temples (basically any drink made with soda or juice). It does NOT cover smoothies or virgin drinks. For kids, it's actually a little lower ($38.40 is what I paid for the Boo), but it still works out to between 2 and 3 sodas a day.

If DD is not a big soda drinker, it's probably more cost-effective to just buy the sodas individually. Also, a thought. My son has a budget of $20/day while we're onboard, which he can use for whatever he wants. But, out of that $20 comes the virgin drinks, shakes, smoothies, specialty coffees, etc. Unless I specifically buy one for him, any others come out of his onboard allowance. It's amazing how it's a waste of money when it's THEIR money as opposed to yours lol I buy him a few, when we're all together, otherwise, he sticks to the soda, lemonade, water, etc.

Thanks Suzanne, i knew it sounded too good to be true :p

She will drink the water, lemonade and ice tea, she is actually not a big spender on the cruise, she is usually always with us so we don't give her spending on her card.

She will drink the water, lemonade and ice tea, she is actually not a big spender on the cruise, she is usually always with us so we don't give her spending on her card.

Boo rarely spends all his money, our last cruise I think he only spent about $20. But, I figure, he's got it if he wants it. And he's 17 so this way, he doesn't have to come running to me every time he wants something. He knows what his limit is. Whether spending it all at once or a little at a time, he knows once he's hit his limit, he's done. His souvenirs onshore are also bought with his own money and he's not allowed to buy anything we can buy at home. T-shirts, of course, but they have to have something to do with where we are.

you can bring a 12 pack of soda each person on board with you. Why not consider this. :D. if you need more you can bring it on with each port you stop at.

If I have bottomless bubbles, am I breaking the rules by ordering a Shirley Temple and giving it to DD? Or would a tip to the bartender remove any problems from this situation?

Yes, you would be breaking the rules if you use your bottomless bubbles card to get a Shirley Temple for DD. If she has her own card she can get a Shirley Temple but the cards are supposed to be for one person's use only.

Archived