Freestyle Sundeck on NCL Jewel- Clothing Optional!!!

Shore Girl

Yes, I saw the pic, BUT I wasn't aware that it was clothing optional :D

This link was posted about six weeks ago that included "and the adults-only Freestyle Sundeck occupies a private location forward on Deck 15."

http://www.7blueseas.com/cruiselines/ship.asp?id=139&page=1

I believe there was discussion on the thread that compared the Jewel and the Dawn. I think Splatitudes started it.

This link was posted about six weeks ago that included "and the adults-only Freestyle Sundeck occupies a private location forward on Deck 15."

http://www.7blueseas.com/cruiselines/ship.asp?id=139&page=1

I believe there was discussion on the thread that compared the Jewel and the Dawn. I think Splatitudes started it.

I must've missed that one! Oh well.

I sure missed it: as for me, I don't think my body and I would do too well on the clothing optional deck and I can guarantee you DH will not even know about this. LOL

Not sure it is going to get much business on our Transatlantic in Sept. I will have to check it out just for the CC members. I will post pictures :D :D

:( I just called NCL. After being on hold while Linda researched the subject for quite a long time, she came back with a consensus that indeed there is NOT a c/o sundeck on the Jewel. Hopefully, she is wrong. I told her if I get arrested for nude sunbathing on the ship, its all Shore Girl's fault. :)

Well, if it's anything like Carnival's sun deck - forget it. March 2004 we sailed the brand new Miracle (BIL's idea, not mine, ugh) and tried out the sundeck. Gross - I can't tell you how many men "wondered" up to that desk "lost" :rolleyes: It wasn't even relaxing. Granted, you ask for some attention when lying out topless, but it was pretty ridiculous. No, it was actually creepy as some men would sit down and "read a book" and stare.... unfortunately one does not read a book looking away from it. Anyway, I've given up on sundecks. Perhaps cruisng Europe w/ a more European passender demo would be better!

:( I just called NCL. After being on hold while Linda researched the subject for quite a long time, she came back with a consensus that indeed there is NOT a c/o sundeck on the Jewel. Hopefully, she is wrong. I told her if I get arrested for nude sunbathing on the ship, its all Shore Girl's fault. :)

LOL- I bet if you call back a few more times you will get a few different answers! :eek: Well if it's not clothing-optional/adults-only, then I suggest NCL better start contacting these websites that are advertising this. I'm going to search NCL's Press Releases on the Jewel to see if they say anything!

Archived