San Juan - March 28

stl_liz

My mom and I will be on the March 26 - Eastern Carribean Opera sailing. While looking for what to do in San Juan we found a tour that was recommended by others using this board that we would really like to take. It is a night walking tour of Old San Juan. Unfortunately, the normal tour is conducted at 6:00 p.m. (and obviously we don't get in until after that). However, I e-mailed Debbie who operates the tour and she sent the following reply. However, a minimum of 6 people are needed for the tour and we are only 2 people.

A Night Walking walking tour is available from 8:10 p.m. to 10:10 p.m. in San Juan. The tour's description and pictures are avaialble at www.*****.com/nighttales.htm The rate is USD30 per person. Send an e-mail to Debbie at info@*****.com or call her 787-605-9060 to make reservations with your VISA or Master Card. A minimum of 6 reservations are required to offer the tour on this special schedule on March 28th. A voucher will be e-mailed when reservations are confirmed

I thought I would post here to see if others were also interested in the tour but thought that the times wouldn't work out. If you are, the information for contacting Debbie is below, if at least 6 people book she would be willing to do a late tour that night.

Archived