NCL Pearl 2bdrm haven family suite Question

browniegirl

Hi all, we just moved to the 2bdrm haven family suite on the Pearl for our upcoming cruise this Sunday and are wondering what the bedroom situation is actually like? We have two of these suites, side by side. In one is my Mom and our two teen daughters and in ours, my DH, myself and 5 year old daughter. Ours is easy, us in the queen bed and she is in her own bedroom. Does anyone know what the bed situation is like in these suites, ie: the kids bedroom sleeps 1 or 2?? Thanks!!!!

Leah

The second bedroom can sleep 3- it has a sleeper sofa which can sleep two when folded out, as well as a pull down upper bed on the wall which can sleep one more.

The sofa in the living area can also fold out to make a single bed.

Some photos I posted of 14506 on the Pearl here- although I forgot to photograph the bed made up in the second bedroom you can see the bed on the wall http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1484867

The kids' bedroom actually sleeps three. There is a fold out lower bed that is about the size of a double bed plus a pulldown from the wall. add those three to the two in the master bedroom and one on the single sofa bed in the living room and that's how they add up to six person capacity. That being said, three in that tiny second bedroom is rough, but we have done two older teens in there no problem.

Robin

Archived