Check In and Boarding Time

Aloha 1

So, Mick. If you have a check in confirmed arrival time at Canaveral between 11 AM and 11:30 AM, when do you actually board?

I'm not Mick, either.;)

They start boarding about 11:45. Boarding #1 is Concierge, then #2 Platinum CC members, the numbers for boarding are annouced about every 5-10 minutes, depending on how quickly it's going.

In most cases, if your arrival window is 11:00-11:30, you should be onboard by 12:15. It could be a little later or a little earlier.

:)

We recently sailed on the Dream and we had an 11:30 -12:00 arrival time. We got to the port around 11:35 and was on the ship before 12:00 so it really depends on what time they start boarding.

How do you get an arrival time? We are booked on the Wonder and I was not told of an arrival time.

Your arrival time is assigned when you do your online checkin, and are paid in full for your cruise.

How do you get an arrival time? We are booked on the Wonder and I was not told of an arrival time.

Your arrival time is assigned when you do your online checkin, and are paid in full for your cruise.

When you do your online checkin, one of the things you do is select a Port Arrival Time.

You can do your online checkin even if you are not paid in full. But you can't book excursions until you are paid in full.

:)

Archived