Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

Cruise Critic Message Board Forums (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/index.php)
-   P&O Cruises ( UK ) (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Britannia - Toiletries (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2532384)

NIRobin August 12th, 2017 01:32 PM

Britannia - Toiletries

Just a question to you all about toiletries
Is there shampoo / conditioner / shower gel in the bathrooms for everyday ?
If so what are they ?
Or is it best to bring your own ?
Thanks for your replies in advance 😊

mandylennon August 12th, 2017 01:48 PM

They are by The White Company, fragence is flowers. You get soap, shampoo, body lotion and conditioner. Shower gel is usually in a dispenser in the shower. Your cabin steward will replenish your empties. I usually take extea conditioner as I like my own.

NIRobin August 12th, 2017 02:39 PM

Thank you
Never know if there is any point in bringing my own if they have nice toiletries there
Thanks

majortom10 August 12th, 2017 03:22 PM

We have been on Britannia twice and yes they replenish the shower gel in the bottle attached to the shower wall and the soap but everything else once what was put out at the beginning of the cruise as it was used was never replaced with new.

NIRobin August 12th, 2017 03:31 PM

Ok
Thanks for the heads up ��

Florry August 12th, 2017 05:31 PM

This is interesting as I've never had my toiletries replaced (apart from shower gel). I think that's because I don't use them (I keep them for charity). I've heard that if you use the shampoo etc. it does get replaced.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

FangedRose August 13th, 2017 10:33 AM

I've never had toiletries replaced.

mandylennon August 13th, 2017 10:43 AM

I just ask the cabin steward for more. Usually if they see the empty bottle they are replaced automatically. They want you to tick excellent on the feedback form as our last steward reminded us a few times!!

Florry August 13th, 2017 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandylennon (Post 53784156)
I just ask the cabin steward for more. Usually if they see the empty bottle they are replaced automatically. They want you to tick excellent on the feedback form as our last steward reminded us a few times!!

Good point [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

grush240 August 14th, 2017 04:10 AM

You will get replacements if you use them, we always put any empties in the sink and they have always been replaced. Wife swears by the conditioner and generally manages to weadle an extra bottle out of the steward to take hone with her. I'm follicley challenged so don't care.
Kev

sapphire4 August 14th, 2017 04:56 AM

White Stuff toiletries lovely. Shampoo and conditioner excellent even for my frizzy hair. However, for the other half spending time in the gym, he likes his own stronger shower gels. Have always had them replaced as and when without asking.