Pictures of Tutti Salad Bar (Adventure)

We just returned from the Adventure of the Seas (1-16 trip). This was my first time trying the Tutti Salad Bar and was very happy! You walk around the salad set-up and have them place what you want into a bowl and the end, the last salad assistant tosses it with your choice of dressing.

I went MED with darker greens, kalamata olives, roasted eggplant & red peppers, parm cheese and prosciutto. So Yummy!

Only available on Sea Days.

T

100_0233.jpg.199d8a5cfacb25747c38bd2e6e15f04c.jpg

100_0234.jpg.688d7956b84a0f7640b11efef338410c.jpg

100_0235.jpg.e30346e6e0588c883fa1bb8b3b0f75f4.jpg

100_0236.jpg.05b965fcb22c428f01ef4f24847f6e62.jpg

100_0238.jpg.1a4d906b730f285aba1f13fece67fcb0.jpg

This is the sad state of food onboard: they serve salad and people are raving about it. It's good, but it's salad.

I disagree, I love a good salad every once in awhile and even better when it is mixed for you. I look forward to trying it on Oasis in March (hopefully it will be available?)

To the OP: Thanks for posting this, I have been wanting to see pictures of this most talked about salad bar!

This is the sad state of food onboard: they serve salad and people are raving about it. It's good, but it's salad.

I disagree, I love a good salad every once in awhile and even better when it is mixed for you. I look forward to trying it on Oasis in March (hopefully it will be available?)

To the OP: Thanks for posting this, I have been wanting to see pictures of this most talked about salad bar!

Sorry, marci, I'm with ahamill.

I love a good salad and the ones from the Tutti Salad bar are outstanding.

It's salad. Chopped up vegetables. It is good, but it is salad.

We heard you... :rolleyes:

I still enjoy the Tutti salad and make it a point to go to the MDR for lunch at least once per cruise... It beats cutting up your own veggies any day! And they have some great selections too.

Anyone know where the name Tutti came from???? I keep thinking there should be lots of beans in that salad!:eek:

On our recent Voyager cruise I was told that Tutti means "fresh" maybe in Italian, I forget and fresh it is. The best salad presentation and the taste was as Carol said, outstanding. Much more than chopped veggies.

On our recent Voyager cruise I was told that Tutti means "fresh" maybe in Italian, I forget and fresh it is. The best salad presentation and the taste was as Carol said, outstanding. Much more than chopped veggies.

Thankyou thankyou! I knew there had to be a good reason for the name. And yes you are soooo right, it is wonderfull and fresh.:)

Tsk,tsk,tsk...............all of you non-linguists out there.

TUTTI is Italian for "all" - tutti frutti, for example, means "all fruits", and is a flavor of ice cream that contains many different fruits.

They are trying to convey that you can have many many many many different things in your salad.

Tsk,tsk,tsk...............all of you non-linguists out there.

TUTTI is Italian for "all" - tutti frutti, for example, means "all fruits", and is a flavor of ice cream that contains many different fruits.

They are trying to convey that you can have many many many many different things in your salad.

Yep,,,no matter how you interpet it,,it means "ALL",,,not just fruits, but music or what ever. Sooo therefor the musical side is................the more you eat the more you toot!

I loved the salad: lots of choices and add ins, so it can be just as fattening as anything else on the ship ! And if you decide you want an entree also, you can have one of those too. I had heard these were eclusive to Oasis and Allure, am glad to see it on the other ships.

I loved the salad: lots of choices and add ins, so it can be just as fattening as anything else on the ship ! And if you decide you want an entree also, you can have one of those too. I had heard these were eclusive to Oasis and Allure, am glad to see it on the other ships.

In a sense, Oasis and Allure were the last to get them.

It was already on the other ships before those were even launched.

Archived