carnival website

I've had trouble with it locking up. My new laptop has windows 8.....Carnival tech people told me it is not compatible. Every so often, I have to go back in & change my settings since they seem to reset on their own.

I can see the Carnival logo and parts of it, but sometimes there is no picture through the center. Sometimes the tabs (cruise manager) don't do anything.

Click tools.....scroll down & select Compatibility view settings.....carnival.com will show...Add it.

Now, it should work. However, sometimes when I click tools & scroll down, the "compatibility view" listed above the settings will have a check mark. For some reason - that locks up the site. UNcheck it. Try again.

Hope this helps. Could also be that Carnival has the worst website ever ! :rolleyes:

I swear Carnival's IT dept is 3 high school sophomores working out of a basement!:eek:

They really ought to be embarrassed - it is one of the worst websites I have ever used - fraught with technical errors - and NOT user friendly at all.

I have the hardest time finding anything and navigating through - and their search function is a joke!

Fareviewer has been down for a very long time.

I've had trouble with it locking up. My new laptop has windows 8.....Carnival tech people told me it is not compatible. Every so often, I have to go back in & change my settings since they seem to reset on their own.

I can see the Carnival logo and parts of it, but sometimes there is no picture through the center. Sometimes the tabs (cruise manager) don't do anything.

Click tools.....scroll down & select Compatibility view settings.....carnival.com will show...Add it.

Now, it should work. However, sometimes when I click tools & scroll down, the "compatibility view" listed above the settings will have a check mark. For some reason - that locks up the site. UNcheck it. Try again.

Hope this helps. Could also be that Carnival has the worst website ever ! :rolleyes:

That fact that Carnivals website in incompatible with Windows 8 in inconceivable to me. That is just crazy. We are talking about a billion dollar corporation.:eek:

Add that to the fact that the fareviewer page has been down for a month leads me to believe that their IT isn't too good.:rolleyes:

Bill

Archived