Psychic Medium Cruise

miskitty7107

I am interested in booking a cruise on the carnival valor 6/28/09 that has a theme cruise called psychic medium cruise How can I find out if It's worth me booking through the group or just book the cruise normally how much of a price difference is there. can anyone help me it said space is limited. oh yea it said $50 on board credit if that helps any. :D

Thanx from

Trying to save a buck

I suggest to book through the group. Usually groups have events and meetings that are not open to the public. I'm going a cruise in about a week with a group and I know some of the events are only for people that are part of the group.

I would love to go on that psychic medium cruise. It sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe if I can get some vacation time I'll think about booking it too.

That would be cool if you booked it too. Then maybe we'll find out we knew each other in a past life lol lol. From all the info I gathered it's only $170 more pp to book with the group instead of just booking it regular. You get alot of cool stuff with that group:)

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i would think that all of the psychics should know all of this right? lol...

Plus James Randi would have $1,000,000 for them!

BTW: I did write a short fictional story on adventure cruising in the near future where Sylvia Brown was the entertainment. They had to cancel her show as she was injured by a falling prop during rehearsal. “I never saw it coming”, commented psychic Brown.

DD (I know what you are thinking) WW

Archived