Any Time Dining on Jewel of Seas

topaz123

I see the option of anytime dining on Jewel of seas. I like the idea of dining whenever we want instead of a specific time. Does this option cost additional fee? When I looked at our reservation, it looked like I had to specify when we wanted to dine? We are looking to dine at anytime in a window from say 6 pm-9 pm? Some thoughts and comments?

Hi there, I see you are a faithful Carnival cruiser and therefore may not know the particulars of dining on RCI. I suggest you go to the RCI board and type in "My Time Dining" into the "Search this forum" function on the right hand side. You don't have to start a new thread because more threads than you can read will come up about it - it has been discussed many many times before and all the info you need is there. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83 <--click here

Enjoy Jewel, she is glorious!

Hi there, I see you are a faithful Carnival cruiser and therefore may not know the particulars of dining on RCI. I suggest you go to the RCI board and type in "My Time Dining" into the "Search this forum" function on the right hand side. You don't have to start a new thread because more threads than you can read will come up about it - it has been discussed many many times before and all the info you need is there. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=83 <--click here

Enjoy Jewel, she is glorious!

Paid a visit...I guess one poster had it right...it's My time dining..not anytime dining. This to me defeats the purpose of having open dining...thank you again for the boost over to RCL board.

Archived