Three person room pictures?

birdyhunter

Does anyone have a picture of a 3 person room with the fold down upper? I went to the site that shows cabin pictures of the Destiny but none showed what I was looking for.

We're sailing on the Destiny 12/18/10 and have room 8151. How big is the upper? Can someone that is 6'1" fit in it? Do they fold it up during the day?

Any info would be appreciated!

• 1 month later...

Thanks for posting the pics! We've never had an inside room so I had no idea what they looked like! We're doing 3 in a balcony cabin on the Splendor in February, I've got the sofa bed but maybe I should try the pull down. Anyone have any pictures of a balcony pulldown bed? Which is better the sofa bed or the pull down?

Thanks for posting the pics! We've never had an inside room so I had no idea what they looked like! We're doing 3 in a balcony cabin on the Splendor in February, I've got the sofa bed but maybe I should try the pull down. Anyone have any pictures of a balcony pulldown bed? Which is better the sofa bed or the pull down?

We have done both for our daughter. In her opinion, the sofa bed is far better - she does not have to climb a ladder, or worry about falling out. Is is also nice not having the pullman above our heads.

I have a friend who was in a triple/quad on the Miracle with us last week... the steward actually pulled down the bunk for the 3rd person so the three of them had use of the couch during the day...it was nice having a place to put their 'stuff'!!

Archived