Who owns the Statendam?

frog cruiser

I have passed her on my way to work as I go alone the Gateway, she is in dry dock from Sydney but I do not know who owns her?

Please help me solve my problem:confused:

Hi frog, she is owned by Holland America.

she berthed in Auckland the same morning I did on the Star,

passengers stayed at the same hotel as me, said they had a lovely time.

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

Yep I think I have to go along with that. We did Pacific Princess in 2005 and then we did the Statendam last year, Vancouver to Auckland, prior to that we did 7 nights Alaska, and this year we did Grand Princess New England/Canada, I really think I prefer Hal, service is better, Lido v Horizon was better and we could have our meals in our cabin on Hal, not the same service on Princess. Otherwise much the same, with Hal winning by a nose.

:D

Val

We have cruised on HAL a number of times (48 nights mariner) and have never had a complaint against them. This is from the US ports to Carribean, Alaska and New England. We are currently booked on Sun Princess to Tasmania in February and am looking to compare the two products...even the Australian version of Princess.

Michael

But never mind only 27 sleeps and Suey,Chaz,Iris(mum) and me leave on our Dawn Cruise. :D

Aunt Frog must be not sleeping on the last night before we cruise. Sorry but according to my calcs we have 28 sleeps to go!! This time in 4 weeks we will probably be falling into bed exhausted after a busy & long but very satisfying day and letting the waves rock us to sleep!!

Cheers,

Charmain:)

... and letting the waves rock us to sleep!!

Cheers,

Charmain:)

Don't bet on that Chaz. I could hardly feel any rocking. If I woke up during the night I had to remind myself I was on a ship. A bit dissappointing really coz I like the rocking.

Karen

Don't bet on that Chaz. I could hardly feel any rocking. If I woke up during the night I had to remind myself I was on a ship. A bit dissappointing really coz I like the rocking.

Karen

I love the rocking too,so let's hope for a little rough weather at least at the start of the cruise :D

Archived