Shirt /Suit cleaning pressing on Slendor.

fishtaco

We are on Vacation from Australia and going to Vegas before our cruise and limited in luggage,so what are the charges for cleaning service on board?

I dont really want to spend my time doing laundry in Veagas or the cruise thats for sure but even if I do manage to do some laundry before the cruise I will need my suit and shirts pressed.

What are Carnivals prices? or would it be better to try and get it done in Long beach the Saturday before the cruise? or anyone going 6/10/12 and loves to iron lol.

Den

I'm sure someone will come along with the actual price link, but it's so easy to have it done on board, for better prices than we find on land.

However, they do not have dry cleaning. Some selected ships do have "wet" cleaning. They also have a pressing service.

You can have the rest of your stuff washed and folded, and even pressed, and you can even do it yourself in the on board laundromats.

Try Downy Wrinkle Release - works great for slightly wrinkled clothes. It's available in a travel size (3oz) and a larger bottle (33 oz).

I usually press all clothes before I pack only to find wrinkles when I unpack. I now take Downy Wrinkle Release with me whenever we travel. I just spray it on the garment, tug a little or shake out and wait until the mist dries (a few minutes) and presto the wrinkles are gone. I usually pick what I want to wear first, spray and then go into the shower - by the time I come out the mist on the clothes has dried. Before careful to test on fabric first to make sure it won't stain or ruin fabric. I've used it mostly on cotton or cotton blend clothing and haven't had a problem.

No more running to the ships laundry room to iron a few wrinkles out. - I know it's vacation but I am just one of those people who do not like wearing anything wrinkled. Old habits are just hard to break.

Enjoy!!!!!

Try Downy Wrinkle Release - works great for slightly wrinkled clothes. It's available in a travel size (3oz) and a larger bottle (33 oz).

I usually press all clothes before I pack only to find wrinkles when I unpack. I now take Downy Wrinkle Release with me whenever we travel. I just spray it on the garment, tug a little or shake out and wait until the mist dries (a few minutes) and presto the wrinkles are gone. I usually pick what I want to wear first, spray and then go into the shower - by the time I come out the mist on the clothes has dried. Before careful to test on fabric first to make sure it won't stain or ruin fabric. I've used it mostly on cotton or cotton blend clothing and haven't had a problem.

No more running to the ships laundry room to iron a few wrinkles out. - I know it's vacation but I am just one of those people who do not like wearing anything wrinkled. Old habits are just hard to break.

Enjoy!!!!!

I guess you missed the part about them being on vacation pre cruise.

We are on Vacation from Australia and going to Vegas before our cruise and limited in luggage,so what are the charges for cleaning service on board?

I dont really want to spend my time doing laundry in Veagas or the cruise thats for sure but even if I do manage to do some laundry before the cruise I will need my suit and shirts pressed.

What are Carnivals prices? or would it be better to try and get it done in Long beach the Saturday before the cruise? or anyone going 6/10/12 and loves to iron lol.

Den

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/laundry.htm

Laundry Service including pricing.

Archived