Thank You Royal Caribbean

Just spoke to my brother, who is returning home from the Grandeur of the Seas. He asked me to relay how wonderful Royal Caribbean has been. The situation has been handled with professionalism, concern, and care. He was singing the praises for all members of the Royal Caribbean organization.

Really makes a Royal Loyal feel good to know this dangerous experience was dealt with, with so many right decisions being made.

Just spoke to my brother, who is returning home from the Grandeur of the Seas. He asked me to relay how wonderful Royal Caribbean has been. The situation has been handled with professionalism, concern, and care. He was singing the praises for all members of the Royal Caribbean organization.

Really makes a Royal Loyal feel good to know this dangerous experience was dealt with, with so many right decisions being made.

Very nice to read! Thanks :)

That's a wonderful confirmation to get. People may refer to me as a RCI "cheerleader", but this is one of the reasons that I enjoy sailing with them. Thank you for sharing you brother's sentiments.

It is great that there were no injuries and the incident was handled so well; it speaks volumes about RCCL. When passengers evaluate differences in cruise prices, the quality of the product is important but the reassurance that you are a customer of an organization that puts communication and service ahead of squeezing every penny of profit out of the experience are also very important considerations.

We had our Allure cruise cut short 2 days by a tropical storm last year and despite not having RCCL insurance they were VERY generous reimbursing us for days lost on board, paid for hotels and meals for 2 days and gave us a discount on a future cruise. Class act.

Archived