Whats Time to be back on Ship?

Gettysburg

If ship sails out of Malaga at 1630 what time would you normally have to be back onboard at the latest

Has anyone used Malaga Bike Tours who run sightseeing tours between 1000 and 1400?

Thanks

normally 1600 but they will tell you in horizon and there is a notice at the gangway exit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Allow yourself at least 30-60 minutes leeway when aiming to be back on board. Things can easily happen to delay you and you really don't want to be running along the dock trying to get back on board as everyone leans over the railings and jeers at you!

Yes, I am speaking from experience and I am never going to let my husband forget it...

Allow yourself at least 30-60 minutes leeway when aiming to be back on board. Things can easily happen to delay you and you really don't want to be running along the dock trying to get back on board as everyone leans over the railings and jeers at you!

Yes, I am speaking from experience and I am never going to let my husband forget it...

Well it could have been worse - the ship could have been a few feet out from the dockside and the horn sounding !

Reading the Op -- I am assuming that they are considering a privately organised shore tour, and hence the question re boarding times??

Personally, I would want to be back on the wharf, looking at the ship, one hour before the departure time. However - the departure time will not necessarily be that which you think it will be when you book the cruise . You will really only know this time on the day of the port visit. This is what makes private tours just a little bit "dodgy" :)

Barry

Archived