Any Ideas ?? C & A Online Loyalty Voucher

ticktoneer

Online there was a £70 C & A Loyalty Voucher for AOS Transatlantic in November 2013. I called the UK C & A office and asked if this could be used if I booked with a US TA. (I have names of people I spoke to).

I was advised that vouchers sent by post could only be used in the UK but online vouchers are International, can be converted to 12 currencies and I could use a voucher in £'s if booking with a US TA as RCCL will just put the voucher code into their system and it would convert it to $'s.

I therefore booked the cruise and RCCL US are now saying they won't accept the voucher !!!

I called the UK C & A office back who confirmed the same as above. They advised sending a screen print of the online voucher page to my TA which says it can be used in 12 currencies. I did this, my TA sent it to RCCL US and still the same response - it wouldn't be accepted.

I then spoke to a team leader in UK resolutions office who rang the US Loyalty Manager and she got the same response.

While £70 ($108) doesn't seem like a lot of money it actually is to me as I'm retired due to ill health on a low pension but love my RCCL cruises so live on a tight budget to enable me to cruise on bargain priced voyages as often as possible.

I don't know what to do next to get RCCL to honour this voucher.

Does anyone have any ideas please?

Thanks a lot :)

Is the voucher still current? Can you log onto the US C&A site and a get the US$ voucher? If so then forward it to coupons@rccl.com and keep you fingers crossed!

Sent from my Speak & Spell using Tapatalk

Good idea Beth C !!!! I've just registered on the US C & A website and managed to download one in US $'s.

I'll send it off to the e mail address you gave and post on here if it works out or not when I hear back from them ! Thanks :-)

Good idea Beth C !!!! I've just registered on the US C & A website and managed to download one in US $'s.

I'll send it off to the e mail address you gave and post on here if it works out or not when I hear back from them ! Thanks :-)

FYI it does take a while to get them applied - out of the 5 cabins we have booked for our next cruise it took about 6 weeks to see them all applied with no rhyme or reason to the order they were applied (ie gold members before Platinum/Emerald's)

Archived