The Villages to Port Canaveral

bigjohnwvu

• 4 months later...

the only cruise specific bus company that I know of only handes Miami and Lauderdale. our best bet would be to try local limo/car services, or work the equation and see if a Canaveral based company will cover you (many posts on Canaveral to Orlando transportation)

A quick google on "villages florida transportation" came up with a long list of posible sites. For staters I see standing shuttle service to Orlando Airport. Once there you are in the same situation as a bunch of folks and have many options for shuttles.

OR - do it like many others do from the airport and just book one way rental cars and drive it. This is probably your least cost option.

I would second Capt BJ's suggestion. You might also want to contact some of the transportation companies listed in the New I work in Port Canaveral thread on this board and see if they can provide service. There are a couple of limo type companies that might.

If you can drive, also consider renting a vehicle. I believe Hertz and Enterprise have agencies in the Villages, there may be others. If you can do a 1 way/ 1 day rental, it might be cheaper than a shuttle. Just reverse for the the return. If it were me I would consider driving and parking the car at the port, probably the cheapest option round tripwise.

I would second Capt BJ's suggestion. You might also want to contact some of the transportation companies listed in the New I work in Port Canaveral thread on this board and see if they can provide service. There are a couple of limo type companies that might.

If you can drive, also consider renting a vehicle. I believe Hertz and Enterprise have agencies in the Villages, there may be others. If you can do a 1 way/ 1 day rental, it might be cheaper than a shuttle. Just reverse for the the return. If it were me I would consider driving and parking the car at the port, probably the cheapest option round tripwise.

The port parking is $15 a day. I would do 2 one way rentals.

Archived