Quad

foxcent

I don't have any pictures, but we stayed in a quad balcony on our first three cruises (Victory, Conquest, Valor), with our kids. It is totally do-able as the balcony provides a way to escape the craziness in the cabin.

As the kids got bigger, the room did seem too tight to us and we chose to get them their own inside cabin across the hall. First time we got them their own cabin was on the Liberty (same size balcony cabins as the ships we had been on previously). We were much more comfortable this way, and it wasn't that much more expensive. We waited till the kids were 13 and 10.

I don't have any pictures, but we stayed in a quad balcony on our first three cruises (Victory, Conquest, Valor), with our kids. It is totally do-able as the balcony provides a way to escape the craziness in the cabin.

As the kids got bigger, the room did seem too tight to us and we chose to get them their own inside cabin across the hall. First time we got them their own cabin was on the Liberty (same size balcony cabins as the ships we had been on previously). We were much more comfortable this way, and it wasn't that much more expensive. We waited till the kids were 13 and 10.

Thanks for responding to my question. Where are the beds located? The last quad we had was on the Imagination and both beds let down from the wall I think. I love your cruise ticker. I will have to think about that for the next cruise. I have a 12 and 18 year old.

Thanks for responding to my question. Where are the beds located? The last quad we had was on the Imagination and both beds let down from the wall I think. I love your cruise ticker. I will have to think about that for the next cruise. I have a 12 and 18 year old.

Go to webshots. There are pictures of everything on it. Also, beds can either come down from the ceiling or they are attached to the walls. You can actually call Carnival and they will be able to tell you exactly where the beds are located. We have two beds in the ceiling in our balcony room for our September cruise on the Conquest. We were told that if we don't want the beds unlocked they will not even be noticeable in the room. I hope this helped.

Not my picture, but I found it when researching the same thing for my son. I have stayed in a quad on the Pride with my mother and sisters....if four women can share a cabin, anyone can! Just be sure to store luggage under the beds, utilize the huge pull out drawer under the sofa and if you have lot of other "stuff", an pocket organizer for over the door works great!

2500636550100084953S600x600Q85.jpg

We have had a quad balcony on every ship we sailed on, except our last Freedom cruise. Will be back to a quad balcony in 9 days on the Freedom again. My two girls are 16/19. We make due, as it is cheaper, and we tend to spend more time on the balcony than in the room itself. The picture in the previous post pretty much shows the room/bed setup we had on Destiny, Valor, Liberty and Freedom. "Rooming" with 2 boys has to be better than rooming with 2 girls!

We have done the quad on the Glory & the Freedom. Now our kids are teenagers & we have asked them if they would like an inside room for next year. They said no. They love being with us & the balcony really helps. When we are in the room my DH & I spend 99% of our time on the balcony.

The above picture is mine along with this one.

We sailed with 9 people on the Glory over Christmas 2006. We 3 balcony cabins. This was the Christmas morning hang out. Very comfortable room with 2 adults and two little ones.

2574632440100084953S600x600Q85.jpg

Not my picture, but I found it when researching the same thing for my son. I have stayed in a quad on the Pride with my mother and sisters....if four women can share a cabin, anyone can! Just be sure to store luggage under the beds, utilize the huge pull out drawer under the sofa and if you have lot of other "stuff", an pocket organizer for over the door works great!

2500636550100084953S600x600Q85.jpg

I'm sorry did I miss the picture I don't see it. Thanks for the information I will defintely remember this.

Can you see the pictures now?

Sorry about that I was at work so they have blocked it but I can see it and it is very helpful to me, my 12 year old son really wanted to see what it looked like so Thank You for sharing this with me.

It was crowded in our quad on Liberty last summer, but we managed nicely with little complaint from anyone. The suggestions on this board said if you have 2 uppers with 2 lowers, don't configure the lowers as a king or you will have no walking room. We would easily do it again in order to be on a cruise!!!

2035190077_cruise030.jpg.aa255c01ef3a9f55fc93702d744fc558.jpg

To ease the shower siuation...have some shower in the spa showers..in fact they are nicer than the ones in the rooms...and the balcony will be nice to go out on while waiting for everyone to get ready.

Jan

Archived