Cruise Critic Message Board Forums

Cruise Critic Message Board Forums (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/index.php)
-   Community Contests (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=996)
-   -   Week of March 13: The award goes to .... (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2470922)

CC Help Jenn March 13th, 2017 07:19 PM

Week of March 13: The award goes to ....

Cruisers' Choice 2017 was announced a few weeks ago. I get so excited to see your results each year - to know what our members consider the best. It is slightly bittersweet though, because the past few years my favorite ships have done pretty well - and demand raises and with it the cost!

Do you have a favorite ship or cruise line? Who would you have voted the best?

Post your response as a reply for a chance to win this week's prizes. A few winners will be selected randomly from all who participate. While all are welcome to participate, At this time we can only ship within the US. Thanks for understanding

lenquixote66 March 13th, 2017 10:38 PM

The ship that I liked the best is the Celebrity Silhouette .My favorite cruise line is Holland America.

Lenny

schlu1dm March 14th, 2017 10:23 AM

After cruising with Carnival, Royal Caribbean and Celebrity, it is easy to say that Celebrity is my preferred cruise line. The service and food have never been better.

The Celebrity Reflection has been my favorite ship that we have been on.

Maraprince March 14th, 2017 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CC Help Jenn (Post 52538951)
Cruisers' Choice 2017 was announced a few weeks ago. I get so excited to see your results each year - to know what our members consider the best. It is slightly bittersweet though, because the past few years my favorite ships have done pretty well - and demand raises and with it the cost!

Post your response as a reply for a chance to win this week's prizes. A few winners will be selected randomly from all who participate. While all are welcome to participate, At this time we can only ship within the US. Thanks for understanding

My favorite cruise line is Princess and my favorite ship is the Royal Princess.

MARAPRINCE

pghsteelerfan March 14th, 2017 02:26 PM

We've sailed with Carnival six times and Royal Caribbean once. As for ships, I love all the ones we've been on but I do have a favorite now. Carnival Liberty. She is the only one we've sailed on twice (our last two cruises) and although she has the same layout as Carnival's Glory and Valor, which we've both been on, Liberty has our favorite decor. We mainly cruise with Carnival mainly because we can find great itineraries that the other cruise lines go to, but Carnival is more within our budget and we can get a balcony cabin.

Soooo...here's my vote: Cruiseline - Carnival; Ship - Carnival Liberty

Liberty in San Juan a few hours before our 10PM sailaway
http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/a...84851-01-1.jpg

Liberty's atrium
http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/a...IMG_9672-1.jpg

lovelife March 14th, 2017 03:48 PM

Royal Caribbean - Allure of the Seas!

houndhome March 14th, 2017 04:30 PM

Unfortunately I dont have any experience as we will be taking our first cruise on Pride of America in October for our 10th anniversary.

heythereyou March 14th, 2017 04:34 PM

My favorite cruise ship is NCL Getaway also loved the NCL Pearl and NCL Sun and NCL Spirit and etc. So maybe should say favorite cruise line is NCL and favorite NCL cruise ship is the one I am on! Have tried a few others cruise lines, Carnival, RCCL, Celebrity and MSC Divina. and the only cruise ship have ever wanted to book a 2nd time is the MSC Divina which am sailing that ship this saturday. It truly is a very beautiful ship.

candlesbytammy1 March 15th, 2017 12:40 PM

I wish I could provide my choices ... but not able to since I've never been on a cruise ... however, there will be a group of 8 of us setting sail July 1st on the Carnival Glory ... hoping we all will have a blast ... Can't wait

skeletonsally1986 March 15th, 2017 02:35 PM

Back in the day I would have chosen NCL- they are the only line I've cruised on so far. I think they started the trend of "anytime dining" so my husband and I loved that for our honeymoon back in 2008. We are trying out Carnival next year for our 10 year anniversary- so excited!

villager March 15th, 2017 04:10 PM

I've sailed on NCL, Carnival, Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Viking and Princess and my favorite line is Princess. And I love the Regal Princess!

FireStation46 March 15th, 2017 04:39 PM

I have yet to sail each ship of the RCL fleet, a good bucket list goal! After that, onto Celebrity's fleet. I believe your experience is guided by the attitude you bring to each cruise as that gets reflected with how passengers and crew will interact (or not) with you.

Sail on!!

Gershep March 15th, 2017 05:34 PM

I would have to say my favorite ship is NCL Gem. I feel very relaxed on that ship and have always had a good cruise. Actually any cruise is great but I do enjoy cruising on the Gem.

hshowalter March 15th, 2017 07:24 PM

Having been on 113 cruises my favorite line is Azamara but we also love Celebrity.:)

jandcinpa March 15th, 2017 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CC Help Jenn (Post 52538951)

We have traveled on many Blue Water and River cruises. While we love Amawaterways for the European rivers, our favorite is the American Queen on the American Queen Steamboat Company. We love the American Rivers and most of all keeping American Jobs and our Economy running. Thank you.

lakelorain March 15th, 2017 08:35 PM

Favorite cruise line Royal Caribbean for the wide selection of ship types it offers. There is something for everyone.

Favorite ship is MSC Divina for it's beauty and warmth.

katbroad March 15th, 2017 10:03 PM

I've only been on two cruises, both with NCL. The EPIC was just amazing. In June we have a cruise booked on the RCI Allure of the Seas! That one may be my favorite!

Greyhound Crazy March 16th, 2017 09:16 AM

Well, I've only been on two cruises so far - on Norwegian Star and Celebrity Equinox. I think of the two, Celebrity is the winner.

pete98 March 16th, 2017 03:06 PM

I have only cruised Royal Caribbean and Norwegian. Of the 2, Royal is our favorite. We are giving MSC a try in Europe this summer too.

My favorite ship thus far is Navigator OTS. Best vacation yet!!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

true45 March 16th, 2017 03:33 PM

My favorite is the Disney Dream
The food is great and the waitstaff so attentive and patient with the grand children's wants for fruit and chicken tenders every night. In fact, all service was wonderful. The stateroom was perfect for us with split bath, lots of room, giant window so well done. Entertainment was such fun -- so much to do.

Many Celebrity sailings on S-class - liked the ships but many changes to Celebrity that we are not thrilled with.

The Oceania Riviera was beautiful, just the right size and full of art. Food fantastic, cabin lovely, but not into their vibe.

Anxious to try Viking Ocean and Azamara.

Sometimes you are just not a good match with a cruise line-- its intangible.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums