Carnival Breeze inside spa level or cover balcony

Im going on the breeze on Jan 13th 2013. i have an inside state room booked on the spa level, im woundering if for the little extra money if i should get a cove balcony on the 2nd level? has anyone ever had a cove balcony? is it worth it. has anyone been on the spa level? thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
Im going on the breeze on Jan 13th 2013. i have an inside state room booked on the spa level, im woundering if for the little extra money if i should get a cove balcony on the 2nd level? has anyone ever had a cove balcony? is it worth it. has anyone been on the spa level? thank you :)

I always say, get the balcony if you have the $ to do so. There is truely nothing better than relaxing morning (usualy during a sea day) with the ship cutting through the water, a cup of coffee and the breeze misting accross your face.

We are booked the week after you in an inside spa cabin, never had one so this is the first. We will enjoy it....

We did have a cove balcony on the Carnival Dream, we loved it, being so close to the water was awesome, having coffee and some breakfast out there early mornings was great, sitting out there in the afternoons for a bit of quiet time was nice, getting up in the middle of the night, which happens a lot comes in handy when you have the balcony versus the inside, I loved sitting out there just listening to the water hitting the ship, it was so peaceful...

Carnival Dream Cove:

P1000574.JPG

P1000587.JPG

nice and close to the water and the ledge worked pretty good for drinks ;)

P1010229.JPG

We just did an inside spa room on Magic, and have a cove booked for the Breeze. We are not really balcony people, but it'll be a special occasion, and the coves have been very popular. We did enjoy the spa access on the Magic. So it depends on which you want more: the spa access or the balcony. In my Magic review, I posted some pics of the spa. The link is in my signature. The spa inside room is a 150 sq.ft. room. All the insides are. It's listed as 185, but it's actually 150. I measured.;) The cove room is 185 sq.ft. indoors (actual), with a 45 sq.ft. balcony. So you'd get a bigger room plus a balcony. Plus, deck 2 is a very convenient location. Easy off, easy on while in port. Easy getting off during debarkation. Very close to the dining rooms & nightlife. You just don't want a room that's right below the galley. Those are between the midship & aft elevators on deck 2.

I stayed on the spa level on Carnival Dream last year, and it is basically the same overall deck plan for the Breeze. It was the best area to be. Extremely convenient location. Inside is wonderful because when you are out all day every day on your cruise, it is nice to come to a place of solitude. The Cove balcony would be wonderful, but the location is not. I am booked on the Breeze spa level for next year. Very excited. It is best to be closer to the pool area, the buffet food area and the spa on the Dream was great. The Breeze spa offers the same type of steam/sauna and relaxation room with therapy pool. I spent a lot of time there. So relaxing!

• 5 weeks later...

I'll be on that cruise too!!

Looking for some suggestions as to what to do once we get to Grand Turk and also Montego Bay.

Have not been to either port.

We have a balcony on Deck 8---Vernadah

Happy sailing......enjoy!:)

Archived