Best times to go on an NCL cruise with people of our age?

Helematu7

I was recently on an NCL cruise with my husband (my third, his first) and we had a fabulous time! The only problem was that most of the passengers were either older or VERY young. We are 24 and would like to go on more NCL cruises, but the timing will have to be right to have more people of our age on the cruise. Any suggestions as to the best times for this?

Spring break on any US-based ship and also possibly at other times on shorter cruises like cruises to nowhere and Sky's 3 and 4 nighters.

During other times the majority of cruisers are as you described - either a bit older people or families with kids. There has always been a good mix of people when we've cruised but other than the spring break, people in their 20's and 30's have been in minority - even though there are families with younger kids on spring break cruises too, at least there is enough of younger adults so that one certainly can't miss them. :D

Unfortunately younger adults probably can be found more on CCL party boats.

There have always been more 20-somethings on my shorter 7-day cruises. Also, I think the ship itself would play a role in determining the average passenger age. For example, my 20-something DD and DSIL were really attracted to the Epic and all the cool stuff it had to offer on board while their curmudgeonly old Baby Boomer parents (that would be me) are more interested in a smaller ship (with fewer features) and a longer, more interesting itinerary.

Edited by polySeraph