Transfers - Seattle airport to dock?

phabric

We are thinking of taking an Alaska cruise from Seattle. Is it worth getting the transfers with Princess or taking a taxi to the dock. What would a taxi cost?

Honestly I'm not sure exactly what a taxi would cost (I'm local, never used one) but be aware this is a pretty long trip and Seattle traffic can be mad. Seatac airport is thus named because it serves Seattle and Tacoma, which is south of Seattle. Although, Princess does dock on the south side of Seattle it's in a industrial section pretty close to downtown. Be sure you fly in early enough to have time to get caught in traffic, if you don't buy the Princess transfer.

The two US ports I'd book Princess transfers in and feel I had a good deal would be Seattle and LA, unless you have a large group in which case I'd call taxi and limo companies and get a quote. Hope that helps a little bit.

We used seattle Car Service from the airport to a downtown hotel (sheraton) on 9/1 - $35. We made the reservation online and when we got our luggage we called them and they picked us up curbside in less than 5 minutes. I cannot recommend these people more highly - very courteous, friendly, and prompt. I do not work for them, I do not own stock, etc. I'm just a very satisfied customer.

www.seattleairportcarservice.com

Archived