Allure Cupcake Decorating Class Ages

There seems to be 2 options for the cupcake decorating classes on the Allure - there is an "adult" class and a "children" class. Does anyone know what are the ages for these classes? Can I book the adult class for me and my almost 15 year old daughter? I think she would much prefer the adult class then the children class since that seems geared to small children.

We did the kids class with a 16 year old and a 12 year old and felt like both of them belong in the adult class. Most of the kids were very young. Like 8 or younger. If there are no rules against it I would put them in the adult class.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

I am not sure if there are age limits for the adult class. We did the adult class 2 years ago and we were all over 30! The lady demonstrated how to cut and decorate the cupcake, there was not any help to even the adults who were not catching on to the demonstration.

My daughter (10) and niece (14) both did the adult class on the Allure last month. Normally I would have booked my daughter in the kids class but since they wanted to do it together I booked them both in the adult. She was by far the youngest in the class but no one questioned her. I'm guessing the adult class goes a wee bit faster. I'm not sure. Anyway she did fine.

You can pre-book the cupcake classes - at least we could for our June 2013 sailing. The adult class is $22 per person. I think the kid's class was $15. I was able to book the adult class for myself, my 14 year old daughter and my twin 12 year old nieces. It let me book the adult class for them.

Can you pre register for the cupcake decorating class on Allure?

Yes, in your Cruise Planner on the RCCL website. After going to your "Cruise Planner", look for the "Food and Drinks" section and click on "Specialty Restaurants & Dining Experiences". You will find it in this section.

There seems to be 2 options for the cupcake decorating classes on the Allure - there is an "adult" class and a "children" class. Does anyone know what are the ages for these classes? Can I book the adult class for me and my almost 15 year old daughter? I think she would much prefer the adult class then the children class since that seems geared to small children.

I was able to put my 10 year old daughter into an adult class with her older teen sisters, so you will be fine.

Archived