Sandra Bernhard RSVP Carnival Jubilee help

rickechambers1@aol.com

I took a cruise in the early 90's on Jubilee and Nell Carter and Sandra Bernhard were the entertainers. I'm trying to get credit for this cruise but don't remember the date. Anyone know when this was? Sandra Bernhard 'left' the ship on this sailing after offending the audience.

THANKS!

• 2 weeks later...
I just went down to my garage and found the original tickets for this cruise. Amazing I still have them!

March 17, 1996

Ernie

Remember it well. My first gay cruise. Thought it was the greatest. Sandra Bernhard being thrown off the ship was the icing on the cake.

I remember it too! Was 25 back then...was in the pool game were we had to stuff these outfits with balloons...also learner how to play crap's and remember having too many martinis...people chanting "go Calvin....go Calvin" due my Calvin Klein t-shirt...and ridiculous lucky streak when I rolled the dice for 20 minutes...then waking up with a big wad of cash on my dresser the following morning...assuming it was from the crap's table winnings...lol.

• 3 weeks later...

By chance was this from LA to Mexican Riviera? No, I wasn't aboard, but my partner's ex was! He was to sail with his new beau, but a nasty spat the night prior to boarding reduced it from a romantic duo to a solo single sailing! :eek:

Oh, the drama......

Archived