Century - Aft Cabin 1139 ??

rbrighin

I'm in 1137 on the 07/03 Caribbean cruise so will watch the replies to your post with more than a passing interest icon_smile.gif

03/03 Carnival Spirit/Panama Canal/17 days

03/04 Norweigan Dream Transatlantic/Europe/17 nights

07/04 Celebrity/ Century/Caribbean/7 nights

09/04 Celebrity Summit/Alaska/14 nights

12/04 Celebrity Mercury/Mexico/10 nights

• 5 weeks later...
I'm in 1137 on the 07/03 Caribbean cruise so will watch the replies to your post with more than a passing interest

Hey jschutz,

We had 1137 on the Century W. Caribbean last year. Great room. Very convenient to get to the buffet upstairs. We were initially concerned about noise (or the fact that there is the entry door next to the cabin), but it was perfect. Let me know if you have any questions.

• 6 years later...

DW and I were in 1140 for a October TA. There was some noise from the cafe in the mornings, moving chairs etc. Also when there is music up there and your balcony door is open you'll hear it. DW heard music one night with the door closed, but I didn't.

There is noise/vibration from the thrusters, we considered it our "wake up call" on port days.

This is what a friend posted about this cabin:

Not crazy on the aft staterooms. Firstly-I felt like I was missing where we were going. I like to look out and ahead-not so much where we had been. Almost like tunnel vision. At least now I know.Hated the restaurant overlooking...all day sugar wrappers and napkins would blow onto our balcony. Was a pain..

Normally I love an aft balcony, but the way these are set up I wouldn't bother. At least off to the side you won't be totally over looked by the bar above, like the middle rooms are.

We stay inside aft and I can say the entire aft section shudders when they manouver into and out of port.

Beth

Archived