Preview/Review of Allure of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean Oct 13 - 20, 2013

7x5090g

Yes it is Day minus Nine. Starting this thread now for me to give you an as-close-to-blow-by-blow review as possible.

This will be my 2nd Preview/Review that I have ever written. Inspired by a fellow cruiser (and both our previous cruise reviews can be found via links in my signature below), I thought this is a nice way of getting ready for a fantastic week, starting just a little over a week from today!!!

More to come....

Got some annoying phone calls/voicemail/email today from a marketing company (appears to have been hired by RCCL) warning us not to show up before 12:30 at the pier.

Not too happy about it...!!!

Ignore that message we did Oasis last month, got the same message. We were at the port at11 and on the ship at 11:30. Have a great cruise Roz

Looking forward to your preview/review. I have been on the Oasis, but not the Allure. However, I am doing a B2B on the Allure in July of 2014. Can't wait. Following your trip report will help me bide my time till July.

Have a fun week preparing, and safe travels.

Looking forward to your preview/review. I have been on the Oasis, but not the Allure. However, I am doing a B2B on the Allure in July of 2014. Can't wait. Following your trip report will help me bide my time till July.

Have a fun week preparing, and safe travels.

Will do my best. 3 more sleeps till Florida and 4 more sleeps to get on board :D

Ok second last work day before cruise now in history book. Really getting into the vacation mood now....I can smell the salt water.

We will be on the same cruise. Flying out tomorrow am. Supposed to be great weather and we are the only Ship in port in St. Thomas and St. Maarten... Thank God, St. John's is open again, looking forward to going to Trunk Bay for some snorkeling.... See you at the Meet and mingle, if not sooner... Bon Voyage

Ok I am all packed and ready. Flight to FLL is not till 4pm tmr so I should have a relaxing morning before heading to the airport.

1 more sleep!!!!

photo-2.jpg

DW, my self, and a friend will be boarding the Allure as you well be getting off.

We have another 8 more sleeps to go until we can relax and enjoy.

Have yourself a safe flight and an awesome cruise.

DW, my self, and a friend will be boarding the Allure as you well be getting off.

We have another 8 more sleeps to go until we can relax and enjoy.

Have yourself a safe flight and an awesome cruise.

Canaadiancruiser13 my DH, DD and I our on the ship with you. Make sure you join our roll call. See link. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1652458&page=53

Well, just settled into our hotel at FLL. Met up with a friend from earlier life who resides in Miami. Now back putting RCCL luggage tags on my bags.

Our hotel is facing east overlooking the airport. Looks like I should be able to see the AOTS from my hotel window tomorrow.

1 more sleep!!!!!!

Well, just settled into our hotel at FLL. Met up with a friend from earlier life who resides in Miami. Now back putting RCCL luggage tags on my bags.

Our hotel is facing east overlooking the airport. Looks like I should be able to see the AOTS from my hotel window tomorrow.

1 more sleep!!!!!!

Which hotel did you pick?