Pre Cruise Miami where to stay ????

Twiz

I need information on where to stay pre-cruise in the Miami area? The Port of Miami Holiday Inn is booked for the days we need. I would like to stay near the port and in walking distance to some things to see/do if possible. What is there to see/do suggestions please??:rolleyes:

last minute travel dot com

I booked the intercontinental for $115 per night on that sight. You have to look for an unnamed hotel -- that has an ugly sculpture in the photos. You can also match up the number of rooms in the hotel to make sure you have the intercontinental.

I would also vote for the InterContinental, we are sailing on the Liberty in 2 weeks and are staying there the night before. It is nice because it is within walking distance of Bayside Marketplace which is always a fun place to get a meal and do some shopping.

last minute travel dot com

I booked the intercontinental for $115 per night on that sight. You have to look for an unnamed hotel -- that has an ugly sculpture in the photos. You can also match up the number of rooms in the hotel to make sure you have the intercontinental.

We booked it for $98 in september, really depends on the time of year, obviously. Spring for the exta $20 to get a high up port view room. Great pool. Booked thru LMT and had no issued with checking in, payment, etc. Bellhop will get you a cab to the port, about $8-$11 depending on traffic. Easy walk to bayside. Eat/park somewhere else, as their food/parking rates are quite high.

I am also having a hard time finding a hotel for the night before our cruise. We are going Easter weekend and will be driving in from NC. We want something that offers a park and cruise package. Everywhere I have called is booked up or very expensive!

I need information on where to stay pre-cruise in the Miami area? The Port of Miami Holiday Inn is booked for the days we need. I would like to stay near the port and in walking distance to some things to see/do if possible. What is there to see/do suggestions please??:rolleyes:

When are you cruising??

I know there is a HUGE boat show and Monster Truck thingy sometime around the second week of Feb.

If that is when you are cruising YIKES on finding something.

When are you cruising??

I know there is a HUGE boat show and Monster Truck thingy sometime around the second week of Feb.

If that is when you are cruising YIKES on finding something.

Ya, watch out for events there. I remember a while back when someone posted "what am I doing wrong, all the hotels in downtown are $400/night!"........the Heat had a playoff series at home:):eek:

I am also having a hard time finding a hotel for the night before our cruise. We are going Easter weekend and will be driving in from NC. We want something that offers a park and cruise package. Everywhere I have called is booked up or very expensive!

Our group always stay at LaQuinta in Hollywood Fl , Nice ,clean ,safe area

shopping ,several restraunts all in walking distance , $12.00 shuttle to

Miami .port. Comes out cheaper than staying in Miami ,and a LOT safer,and cleaner

You can leave your car at the hotel for FREE !very safe

• 1 year later...

Archived