Ropes Course Video

Tink35

I was just looking around online and found this video of the ropes course. Around 4:45 is the plank and then a little further in in the zip line part of the course as well.

Enjoy!

That was pretty cool! I'm surprised that the plank is so unsupervised. It looks like you're strapped in and locked in securely, but what if someone has a freakout? I'm looking forward to watching other people walk the plank! :D Not gonna lie, looking forward to a freakout or two!

That was pretty cool! I'm surprised that the plank is so unsupervised. It looks like you're strapped in and locked in securely, but what if someone has a freakout? I'm looking forward to watching other people walk the plank! :D Not gonna lie, looking forward to a freakout or two!

I was thinking the exact same thing, mostly because that would be me! I can see myself completely freezing, unable to take another step. :eek: I bet that will happen from time to time.

I read on the other big thread that you step on the white dot at the end of the Plank to get a photo taken. Awesome. You can see that still photo camera in the video. It also looks like they have a video camera next to it. Perhaps they will broadcast the Plank Channel on the TVs. :D Or the camera is just for surveillance and alerts them when someone does freak out and freezes.

I will need many Drinks of the Day for this Plank. lol

My 7yo says she wants to do that course now. "When can we do that daddy." lol

That was pretty awesome. It looks like you just strap in and go whatever way you want with very little supervision. I'm wondering if that's because not as many people on her right now? Will it be different once she starts her sailings out of New York?

That was pretty awesome. It looks like you just strap in and go whatever way you want with very little supervision. I'm wondering if that's because not as many people on her right now? Will it be different once she starts her sailings out of New York?

I was just thinking the same thing. Once there are sailings with lots of kids the line could get pretty long. It seems like you can stay on as long as you like. What if a kid gets freaked out and wants to get down and they're not at the end of the course?

Archived