Combining On board credit and C&A discount

Alysia

Did RCCL change their policy again? I received a diamond discount when booking my cabin and wanted to apply for the stockholder on-board credit and was told by RCCL we could not. The requested shareholders onboard credit cannot be applied to reservation because there is another discount offer already applied. Since when you can't combine an earn discount based on the number of cruises with stockholders?

Combinability?

"Please note that as of December 31, 2008, the Benefit is not combinable with other onboard credit offers, general loyalty offers, “dollars off” promotions and savings certificates. For bookings made prior to December 31, 2008, the Shareholder Onboard Credit is combinable under certain conditions. Please direct queries to investorrelations@rccl.com and a prompt response will be forthcoming".

Combinability?

"Please note that as of December 31, 2008, the Benefit is not combinable with other onboard credit offers, general loyalty offers, “dollars off” promotions and savings certificates. For bookings made prior to December 31, 2008, the Shareholder Onboard Credit is combinable under certain conditions. Please direct queries to investorrelations@rccl.com and a prompt response will be forthcoming".

Oops, sorry for misspelling your name Patti :o

###

Oops, sorry for misspelling your name Patti :o

###

I didn't even notice. I answer to most anything these days!

However, you CAN now combine the :D:Dbalcony discount with OBC by booking on board, or using a Next Cruise cert!

Correct. You just can't combine OBC from Shareholder Benefits no matter if you book on board or from home.

Archived