Forml night

Michie78

Anyone know what night is formal night?

Thanks

NCL does not have a Formal Night. Never. Not at any time, not on any ship.

You have the freedom to dress as you choose. From Resort Casual to Evening Formal you can wear whatever makes you happy. You can dress casual every night, formal every night, or any combination in between.

There is never a venue onboard that will turn you away as long as you are at least in resort casual. Ever.

There may be nights when they tell you that you can dress up...or not if you want to. However, as that is the same rule for each and every other night, it really doesn't make any difference.

Yes and no!

NCL have some nights called 'dress up or not' nights. I guess at least 70% of passengers do dress up on these nights to some extent, but it's optional

Personally I like to dress up for some of the alternative dining options like the Bistro, whatever night.

Yes and no!

NCL have some nights called 'dress up or not' nights. I guess at least 70% of passengers do dress up on these nights to some extent, but it's optional

Personally I like to dress up for some of the alternative dining options like the Bistro, whatever night.

On the 4 trips I've done the optional dress up or not I'd say less than 30% dress up.

You have the freedom to dress as you choose. From Resort Casual to Evening Formal you can wear whatever makes you happy. You can dress casual every night, formal every night, or any combination in between.

There is never a venue onboard that will turn you away as long as you are at least in resort casual. Ever.

There may be nights when they tell you that you can dress up...or not if you want to. However, as that is the same rule for each and every other night, it really doesn't make any difference.

I thought the same thing for "dress up or not" nights! That's the case every night! Lol but isn't that the case everywhere!? I might want to dress nice to "go out" somewhere but someone lose might be perfectly comfortable in "resort casual" and who cares!? My MIL is sailing on breakaway on 5/26/13 and was asking what people are wearing. She's never sailed with NCL before. I told her to dress however she wants. Don't worry about everyone else!

Archived