Just Booked Miracle 3/06. Good bad or ugly feedback pls

KBfromNC

Hey folks,

Im very new here and just wondered if anyone has any feedback about this ship?? We are going for spring break and are excited to sail~

Been on a few cruises (one of which Paradise 6 years ago) and would love feedback on Miracle....

Any helpful advice would be welcome....

Going with hubby, 6 year old son, in-laws, and friend with 2 young girls 8 and 11. Camp carnival feedback welcome as well~

Thanks everyone~

Kathie ;)

There are about 45 reviews of the Miracle in the review section of Cruise Critic. Also, if you choose "search this forum" while in the "Carnival Cruise Line" section, (the section you're in while reading this), and type "miracle", you'll get a ton of results.

Overall, I think you'll find plenty of mostly positive comments about the Miracle.

My husband and I sailed on the Miracle this summer (first cruise) and it was awesome. The ship itself was beautiful (never over-crowded) and the crew was the best! We didn't bring our kids, so I have no feedback regarding Camp Carnival.

Cluemeister has good advise - read the reviews - we read all of them before sailing - they are really helpful.

Hi Scott,

Yes, we are going the 3/36-4/2 dates...

why, are you???

Kathie

Kathy

I and my dw are also on your cruise along with my son in law and daughter. We do have a roll call going as Scott pointed out. We even have a fellow cruiser from NC on the cruise. Any question you might have must be answered on our thread or someone else's for sure. By the way, I sailed on the Miracle last January with my wife, so we have some first hand knowledge as well. And I have been to Tampa four or five times to visit my daughter who lives there. Just ask away, and come on over to our roll call.:D

Archived