Laundry services on board - Avalon

WanderlustTraveler

these prices were from an April 2012 post on cruise critic and it is quoted in Euros. I would guess that they may have gone up a bit this year but I can't say for absolute.

"Men's shirt - 4.10, Men's T-shirt - 3.50, Men's trousers/jeans - 6.20, Men's vest - 2.30, Men's underpants - 1.80, men's socks (pair) - 1.80, Handkerchief - .70, Men's Pajamas - 4.60

Woman's Blouse - 4.10, Woman's T-shirt - 3.50, Woman's skirt/trousers - 6.20, Woman's underpants - 1.80, Woman's socks - 1.80, Woman's Bra - 1.80, Woman's Nightdress - 4.60"

Considering you are spending $10,000 or more for your trip it is well worth it. The service they provide is outstanding and very prompt. Simply budget for some laundry service and you will be happy and more importantly 'fresh' for the other passangers. And it certainly beats doing your own laundry by hand in the sink at night.

The service they provide is outstanding and very prompt. Simply budget for some laundry service and you will be happy and more importantly 'fresh' for the other passangers. And it certainly beats doing your own laundry by hand in the sink at night.

Agree with the quality of their laundry service but I prefer to do my lingerie by hand as I would not trust it to a washer and dryer.

Archived