Does LAX Airport have a hotel attached to it?

thunder_lin

When we have an early morning flight I like to stay at a hotel that is either attached to the airport or as near as possible. Does the LAX airport have a hotel attached or what is the closest hotel of choice?

I don't care if there is nothing around the hotel. I plan on getting to the hotel in the evening and just settling in for the night.

I'm just looking for convenience for a very early morning flight.

There is no hotel within LAX. The hotels around LAX are on Century Blvd. The closest hotel to LAX is the Radisson at the corner of Century Blvd and Sepulveda. Depending on which terminal you arrive at and how much luggage you have, there is the possibility of walking to the Radisson, but it will be a long walk. Other alternatives along Century Blvd. include Sheraton, Marriott, Westin and Hilton. On the east side of LAX is an Embassy Suites on Imperial Highway. One of the newer alternatives is the Custom Hotel in Westchester.

All of the hotels palgsw listed are very near the LAX terminals...and all have free shuttles...I would not advise walking even though it is very do-able...Depending on which airline you're flying with it can be a longer walk across the airport than TO the airport...The hotel shuttles will drop you off right at the appropriate terminal...

If you want to be as close as possible, ANY of those hotels will do...

Check here for a map...

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-hotel-191501884-los_angeles_hotels-i-nhood-lax+and+inglewood

The entrance to the terminal area is just to the left of this map on Century Boulevard...

Here is a map of the terminals:

http://www.iflylax.com/lax_map0.html

Archived