Recent Breakawayers - freestyle sundeck question

mike_arruda

Hello! On the Epic, we really enjoyed sunbathing au naturel. On the Epic, the freestyle deck was sort of out of the way. On the Breakaway, it looks like the freestyle deck would get a lot of traffic with people going startboard to port and vice versa. Any feedback would be appreciated?

thanks,

Mike

Yet more centrally located. Area appears to have stairs from Vibe on 16 starboard, and stairs from public sundeck port side on deck 17.

Plans show freestyle deck on 18 fwiw, as we all know. ;)

Norwegian Breakaway in Rotterdam

I will say this appears as the largest FS deck I have ever seen. :confused:

Not as though I will be visiting said deck. :(

Do I see tables next to the loungers? I don't recall tables on the Jewel, we had to put our drinks on the deck.

I see in your signature I was on the Jewel the same week as you and your Breakaway cruise I'll be getting on the day you disembark :)

I see in your signature I was on the Jewel the same week as you and your Breakaway cruise I'll be getting on the day you disembark :)

I remember you were on the Jewel thread, sorry we didn't meet. We picked the week before on Breakaway so the teachers in our group could go. The next week was too close to school opening. I can't wait!!!

I remember you were on the Jewel thread, sorry we didn't meet. We picked the week before on Breakaway so the teachers in our group could go. The next week was too close to school opening. I can't wait!!!

I'm a teacher also! The week I'm going was a lil less money and ill be on the ship for my "big bday"celebration :) at least ill have the Monday off when I get back. Last year I came home from Disney the day before I had to start back at work :eek: enjoy your cruise!!!

thanks for the feedback and really nice picture. The freestyle deck is a lot nicer than the epic. I did notice the blocked walls. However, still think there would be a lot of traffic going port to starboard and vice versa? I guess we'll have to wait for some au naturel feedbackk to come in.

Hello! On the Epic, we really enjoyed sunbathing au naturel. On the Epic, the freestyle deck was sort of out of the way. On the Breakaway, it looks like the freestyle deck would get a lot of traffic with people going startboard to port and vice versa. Any feedback would be appreciated?

thanks,

Mike

Mike,

Do me a favor cover your JUNK! what if a baby pelican flies over and sees you. What will happen to the baby bird?

Mike,

I have no issue with anyone going Au natural. Go have fun, I was just being myself. I do not take these boards as seriously as some others do.

Besides my wife always enjoys the adult deck. (*)(*) they same way you do.

Have a great holiday weekend...

Archived