Taxi fare San Diego pier to airport

SandyR5

Hi - Trying to decide if we should hire a van/car or just take taxis from the pier to the airport. We're 3 couples all leaving at the same time. What does a taxi cost? I believe the pier is really close to the airport. Can someone fill us in? Thanks.

Hi - Trying to decide if we should hire a van/car or just take taxis from the pier to the airport. We're 3 couples all leaving at the same time. What does a taxi cost? I believe the pier is really close to the airport. Can someone fill us in? Thanks.

Hi Sandy - I used to live in San Diego (downtown) and a taxi from the pier to the airport should be no more than $10-$12 one way. The San Diego Airport is very close to the pier.

The cost will be much cheaper. If you are staying at a harbor hotel they may even take you. The Hilton will I know that (give them a nice tip).

Archived