Drink prices on the Spirit

Vineyard Ldy

Me and my husband will be traveling the Spirit in July, what are the average drink prices and the cost of beers. Neither of us really plan of having many drinks during the day, but we may have a few in the evening. Can anyone give me an idea of what they are charging?

Thanks

Best Buy is the bucket of beer.

Buy 5 get one free for about $28 (depending on what kind of beer you get).

I paid $7 for a margarita.

If you want to save even more, get a bottle for your cabin through the NCL. Bring the mixers on board w/ you (and cups). We did this and ended up having $4.50 margaritas.

• 2 weeks later...

DH always finds a way to get that bucket of beer...LOL On our April repo it was buy 5 get one free at first, then became buy 4 get 2 free (bar business may have been slow)...what a deal!!:) At Henry's Pub say hi to Goose.

My personal favorite were the 2 for 1 martinis at Champagne Charlie's...every evening 5:00 to 7:00. Any and all varieties, but both had to be the same. Bring a friend and share. I believe they are still doing it, looking forward to our Sept. cruise!! ;) At Champagne Charlie's say hi to Gede!!

When you buy 5 get 6 deal do they open them all at the bar or can you stash some in your room for later

Just checked with my DH. He said they will open them all, but you can ask them not to...just remember, they are not twist-offs, so bring a bottle opener with you, there may not be one in your cabin!! ;)

When you buy 5 get 6 deal do they open them all at the bar or can you stash some in your room for later

You'll see folks carrying their bucket around with them and also taken to the room. If you're a Miller or Bud drinker they usually have the 16 ounce screw cap bottles, same price as the other 12 ounce stuff. Like getting 8 for the price of 5...if I did the math right. The bucket requires a $5 deposit that you get back when bucket returned to any bar station.

They no longer open any unless you ask. The new buckets come with a small opener attached so you can open them when you want to. My DH brought the bucket back to the cabin and we filled it with ice so that I could also chill my wine (yes, I paid the corkage :rolleyes:). Just remember that there is a $5.00 deposit on the bucket that will be credited to your account when you return it.

Archived