Baltimore restauants I would go to again

jackretired

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Better crabcake places than G&M-Pappas, Sunset and Giannis to name a few. G&M's crabcake has cod filler in it when crab isn't plentiful. Pappas is on Ritchie Highway....they have crabcake, crab pretzel, crab dip and for the non crab eaters in your life, they have a lot of other choices. Sunset is a little further down the road in Glen Burnie. Dress is probably more business casual, but it's a wonderful evening. Huge menu, lots of seafood choices.

Jackretired, I totally agree with you on Italia's Corner Cafe....it's wonderful! Nice portions....we go there a lot!

Also, if you are a sushi lover, I would suggest Matsu in Linthicum. You can ride to the Linthicum stop (the second stop, not the first one with the Comfort Inn/Rose Restaurant on the corner and the huge parking area). Get off the light rail, walk around the Royal Farm store and go to the plaza across the street....it's next to the post office. We love their sushi....one of our favorite restaurants!

Also, if you are a sushi lover, I would suggest Matsu in Linthicum. You can ride to the Linthicum stop (the second stop, not the first one with the Comfort Inn/Rose Restaurant on the corner and the huge parking area). Get off the light rail, walk around the Royal Farm store and go to the plaza across the street....it's next to the post office. We love their sushi....one of our favorite restaurants!

I was just going to ask, My team is heading home from Afghanistan and we were thinking of Sushi for dinner. It was our last meal before we left, so thought it should be our first back. We are staying at the Hampton Inn at Inner Harbor. May have to check this out. Thanks again!

I was just going to ask, My team is heading home from Afghanistan and we were thinking of Sushi for dinner. It was our last meal before we left, so thought it should be our first back. We are staying at the Hampton Inn at Inner Harbor. May have to check this out. Thanks again!

JMG, here is a link to their menu

http://www.matsumd.com/Linthicum/

If you go for dinner they have many special rolls that I don't see listed...I'm adding a few pictures for you of rolls we have dined on. :)

sushi1.jpg.059feedff196910bba719116b8cbb674.jpg

sushi2.jpg.b8d47bccc58864ac555dce33fe006bcc.jpg

sushi3.jpg.7b5368846be3c8608bd4d91a2d1ba43b.jpg

sushi4.jpg.d6e52fc24bcc1e30734d0a32665c109e.jpg

• 2 months later...

Here is another vote for Gunnings. If anyone wishes to discover what authentic Maryland style Crab Soup tastes like, this is the place to go!

Those who prefer to stick with Cream of Crab soup, won't be disappointed either.

Gunnings is off MD Route 100 at Coca Cola Drive.

It is closer to BWI than it is to the Inner Harbor.

We will be baltimore per cruise in April and are staying at the Hilton Garden in Inner Harbor. Any good places to eat within walking distance? Also what about places to pick a bottle of wine and some water to carry onboard?

We will be baltimore per cruise in April and are staying at the Hilton Garden in Inner Harbor. Any good places to eat within walking distance? Also what about places to pick a bottle of wine and some water to carry onboard?

Google "restaurants near 625 S President St, Baltimore, MD 21202"

Tons of restaurants, a CVS, Whole Foods and Bin 604 for your wine. Harbor East is very nice. Enjoy! ;)

http://www.harboreast.com/

• 4 weeks later...
Bump to the top.

Please stop bumping this thread. I thought something new had been posted in reference to a restaurant. Bumping is a discouraged practice in the CC Community Guidelines.

• 2 weeks later...

Downtown Baltimore Resturants:

Kona Grill,

Sullivan's

Edo Sushi

Cheap eats downtown:

California Tortilla

Cafe Express (only open for breakfast and lunch M-F)

Java Joe's (only open for breakfast and lunch M-F)

Noodles & Company

Corner Bakery

Downtown Baltimore Resturants:

Kona Grill,

Sullivan's

Edo Sushi

Cheap eats downtown:

California Tortilla

Cafe Express (only open for breakfast and lunch M-F)

Java Joe's (only open for breakfast and lunch M-F)

Noodles & Company

Corner Bakery

The tuna tartare at Sullivan's is very good...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived