Atlantis Help!!

DEELOUX

ok I know there has been lots of questions on Atlantis and I've been before but we are booked on the Pride for next year. It doesn't appear that Carnival is doing the Atlantis Aqua excursion. We have never taken our son (19) so he is looking forward to going. We did one time book the Comfort Suites but it seemed so did everyone else and with the laid back attitude is took over an hour to check in. We used our AAA rate but to be honest with all the hotel fees and taxes it waas not a whole lot cheaper once you added the taxi ride. So my question is-Does anyone know if Carnival is still offering this excursion or has anyone ever heard of Majestic tours that does offer this? thanks for all your help as usual.

Yes Carnival still offers the Atlantis Aquaventure excursion but you have to wait closer to the time of your cruise (think it's 3-4 months prior but not sure) to view and book excursions specifically for your sailing.

We booked thru Majestic Tours...see my review on Atlantis.

You can also check the rates at Atlantis compared to Comfort Suites...they tend to be higher so less people book through the directly. But could be cheaper than the ship excursion once you add a few people up...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived