More Dolphin Encounter Questions

Mom2Joce

Ok, I did a search on Dolphins AND Dolphins + Kids and still have a few questions:

I have a 4 (2 months away from 5) when we are there and would LOVE to do the swim as opposed to the kids encounter. Is this possible or do they ask for kid id?

It looks like there are a few websites that DO let you book through them as opposed to through the cruise ships. Has ANYONE been able to do this? Or is there a point on the reservation that require to ask you if you are coming in via cruise ship? I want to do the "right" thing but I also want to get a good price! Any help would be appreciated!

unfortunately the cruiseline buys out all the tickets for that particular day that the ship is there.... :mad: its so much cheaper online to book, its only like 100 per person , on the ship its like 185

but ive hears its worth it....

check out my thread about PV dolphins,,, theres some info in there about it

good luck, happy cruising

Hi there,

My 4 year old went on the Dolphin Encounter in Puerto, one of the guys there put the kids on his back and let the dolphin run them around the pool. She had a blast. The kids actually get on the knee high water platform and dolphins come up to them. Princess told me they would not sell me a Swim with the Dolphins ticket, they do check the ages, I was told.

and the Dolphin Encounter is listed at $99pp, and the Dolphin Swim, for $178. From what I've read so far the consensus is the Swim is the way to go, but that is alot of money. Still pondering...considering the canopy with Los Vernos. I am trying to decide what my sister would enjoy best. I can already see another cruise is going to be in store, lol.

Marie

Archived