Redemption Form Question

idlenote

We were on the almost cruise to nowhere back in September were we missed two of our three ports. Carnival gave us a 20% discount good on a future cruise, which I though was very generous of them.

Well, now it's time to use the discount but when I use the link they gave us, I get the redemption form, but once it's filled out and you click the submit button nothing happens.

Has anyone else had this problem, or figured out a way round this?

Thanks,

Jim

I don't know about this particular redemption form, but I have had issues with Carnival's site submitting other forms. The only way around it I've found is to use a different browser. Specifically, I had issues with Firefox, but was able to use IE and submit the form. Give it a try??

Just my .02. :)

We were on the almost cruise to nowhere back in September were we missed two of our three ports. Carnival gave us a 20% discount good on a future cruise, which I though was very generous of them.

Well, now it's time to use the discount but when I use the link they gave us, I get the redemption form, but once it's filled out and you click the submit button nothing happens.

Has anyone else had this problem, or figured out a way round this?

Thanks,

Jim

Yeah... I did... same kind of issue.

Use the 'Contact Us' button in the upper right of the Carnival home page. Once the new page opens it'll probably be auto populated with your information. Click on the radio button for 'Website/Technical Support', select Inquiry Type' drop down and select 'Other/General Information'

Add the link to the redemption form in your explanation of what's not working. They should get back to you in about 48 hours or so...

:)

could you give me a link to the form?? I didnt know I had to submit a form. Im going to use my sister's disount, since I cant cancel her off, even though she will be a no show. Im guessing since they dont know ahead of time I can use hers on the upcoming cruise we are booked on.

I tried running the page in IE and the same result. I talked to tech support two weeks ago and they were working on it but I guess everyone has been tied up with the Splendor. I'll give it a couple of days and try them again.

Thanks all!

Its still not working for me ether and i've tried using Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Google Chrome. I too sent them an email thru the "contact us" option at carnival.com so hopefully they will have it fixed shortly. I just booked us on the Dream next spring and wanna get our 20% discount from our recent Legend sailing applied to it.

Archived