Need help choosing cruises

jdixon0631

My wife and I are booked on the Dream Jan 18th for my 40th birthday. I looked at the Glory on the 19th, which is my birthday, that is cheaper by $200. That $200 savings can be used to buy one of our airline tickets. We have never been on the Glory or the Dream and they are doing the same ports of call. Also, the 19th is nfl conference championship games. Will we miss the game boarding on the 19th.

My wife and I are booked on the Dream Jan 18th for my 40th birthday. I looked at the Glory on the 19th, which is my birthday, that is cheaper by $200. That $200 savings can be used to buy one of our airline tickets. We have never been on the Glory or the Dream and they are doing the same ports of call. Also, the 19th is nfl conference championship games. Will we miss the game boarding on the 19th.

The game will be on the big screen.

The Dream is a newer ship; I love the water park and the other features which make it unique. However, the Glory has added some new features which I love as well :) the RedFrog Rum Bar, Blue Iguana Tequila Bar, Alchemy Bar, EA Sports Bar, Guy Fieri's Burger Joint, Blue Iguana Cantina, and Punchliners Comedy Club & Brunch.

For a $200 difference, I would probably go on the Glory too :D

Archived