Princess Patter???

brightfeather

Hi Everyone,

We are doing the Mexican Riviera (2nd time - 1st on Star Princess in 2004)going on the Sapphire Princess, September 27th.

We have friends who have never cruised before and they are wondering what a typical day would be like on the ship as far as activities. I'm hoping someone has a Princess Patter from a recent cruise with same ship/itinerary that I could share with them. Thanks for anyone's help! :p

Hi Everyone,

We are doing the Mexican Riviera (2nd time - 1st on Star Princess in 2004)going on the Sapphire Princess, September 27th.

We have friends who have never cruised before and they are wondering what a typical day would be like on the ship as far as activities. I'm hoping someone has a Princess Patter from a recent cruise with same ship/itinerary that I could share with them. Thanks for anyone's help! :p

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/sapphireprincess.htm

im sure you can find patters at the above site. Only use themas a guideline since the activities could change.

Brightfeather,

See that you are on the September 27th sailing on the Sapphire with your friends. My husband and I just booked that same sailing to celebrate our anniversary.

Go on over to the Roll Call as there is just one other couple on there so far, we need more people! Will look forward to seeing you there!

Hi Everyone,

Here is a link to the Patters from our December 2007 Mexican Riviera Cruise on the Dawn out of San Diego.

Click to Enlarge

color]<a href=color]

Archived