Scuba Diving

divechick

Any recommendations on who to use???

Try Island divers thru Ti Kaye Resort. Snorkel with them about three years and share boat with divers equipment was in good shape and the dive personal knew what they were doing and knew the dive sites. One of the dive sites were below the Pitons .

Paul

I tried to book Ti Kaye for our cruise at the end of July but they were all booked up and they recommended Scuba Steve's... so far Scuba Steve's has had great service. Prompt replies to emails etc.

I tried to book Ti Kaye for our cruise at the end of July but they were all booked up and they recommended Scuba Steve's... so far Scuba Steve's has had great service. Prompt replies to emails etc.

Glad Jem was able to help you out. How is the cool temps there. Move from Sierra Vista Az. 8 years ago Reqdy to go back

Paul

• 5 weeks later...
Glad Jem was able to help you out. How is the cool temps there. Move from Sierra Vista Az. 8 years ago Reqdy to go back

Paul

Oh Lord, its miserably hot here... but I understand its over 100 degrees in a good portion of the country and at least we dont have to shovel snow in the winter, so I guess I cant complain!

Oh Lord, its miserably hot here... but I understand its over 100 degrees in a good portion of the country and at least we dont have to shovel snow in the winter, so I guess I cant complain!

It's hot here to Today is going to a cool day low 90's and will be hitting 100 plus thur. Would you belive that Sierra Vista got the same amount of snow as we do here.

Good luck on your dive Hope that you get a chance to dive under the Pitons The View is something else. Diving at their base and looking up gives one a funny feeling and there is a great drop off.

Enjoy

Paul

179 days for our cruise

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We were thinking of diving with Scuba Steve's in a few weeks. Just wondering if you dove with them, and if so, how was it? Which boat were you on, how many people, etc.?

Thanks.

Archived