World Cruise Center to Disneyland Anaheim

Hi All

We are cruising on Norwegian Star on 15th of April till 23rd of April this year and after the cruise is completed we are heading to Anaheim to show kids Disneyland.

Since we are flying from Australia and you guys drive on the wrong side of the road, we would probably fine quite intimidating to rent-a-car and drive ourselves to Anaheim. Thus is the question.... would it be possible to get a limosine or a car service to take us (2 adults and 3 kids) from the World Cruise Center in San Pedro to Anaheim and could it be organised on the spot or require booking?

Many thanks in advance

http://www.hudsonltd6.com/cgi-bin/ptla1/res

That's one, I know there are more. Depending on the day of the week, the trip is usually around 30-45 minutes. I do hope you're staying a few days at Disneyland, it just can't be seen in one day! Tuesday and Wednesday are the best days to go, the least amount of crowds then.

OK, I went back and re-read your post, I see you will be disembarking on a Monday, so make the drive 45 min to over an hour.

I'm a big Disney fan, my husband and I go at least once a month. We're close, it only takes us about 20 minutes to get there. We go on Sunday mornings and have breakfast there, go on a few rides, shop a bit and usually leave the park by 11:00am, the arrivals by then are enormous.

Have a great cruise, I've been on that ship a couple of times (love it!) and Disney is a great add on for a family!:) :)

Hi Sydney Cruiser,

We will be doing a cruise in September the same as you with a stay in Anaheim to visit Disneyland. We have booked a stretch limo for the trip to Anaheim. The cost is $235.50 and it takes 1 hour for the trip.the website is

www.avipanaheim.com/ or you can book through www.octopustravel.com.au

We did look the Prime Time Shuttle Service but it was $66.00 per/person and as there is four of us it works out better going in the limo.

The website for the shuttle is www.primetimeshuttle.com/cruise_ship_service.htm

Hope this helps you out.

Please tell us how your trip goes, especially Disneyland. We were told to get a book from the library called 'The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland' by Bob Sehlinger and I would recommend you read this before you go because it helps you get the most out of the theme park.

Hey, we are not that far from you we live in Newcastle

Cheers

Artyfarty:D

I just looked at www.Karmel.com the shutttle service I have used most in the past and their rate for 5 people from NCL's dock to Anaheim was $101.50 for exclusive use of a 7 passenger van. The ride should take about 45 minutes.

Enjoy

Ron

Archived