Printing Boarding Pass

REVDONAUCTIONEER

• 2 weeks later...

Has happened to me before. Pop up blocker could be active without you knowing it. When you click ''print form'' it should pop up a new window for you to print. If pop up blocker is on then nothing happens despite the number of times you click ''print form''.

I know its a bit late for you but others may find it helpful.

I need help! I purchased 10 day cruise on the Costa Med for 1/09/13. This purchasedas made on Thursday 12/27/12. I have filled out all the document, which are needed. I am at the point where I am instructed to print forms. This is where my computer stops.

What could be wrong.

Don

Nothing! Costas website is full of bugs preventing you to print. You are lucky that you got this far. Everything you type in normally magically falls out. I had a lucky break once after trying for weeks, but my parents were not so lucky. My dad rang the call centre, where they confirmed it was an ongoing problem. Even they did not manage to type in the data and to keep it in!

If you cannot get it to print, no problem. At the check-in desk, you can also fill it in by hand. The lady who gave my father the form in Savona did so with such ease, indicated for me that he was not the only one with a printing problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived